Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Inspiration: Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada

I'm in desperate need of Chanel... and a career.


I have officially decided to forget all about lame ex-boyfriends and focus on my career, like Andy (Anne) did in The Devil Wears Prada (2006). 

Sure, she had a career and a boyfriend for a while, but then that whiny little bastard wouldn't stop being an a-hole, so she had to focus on her work. Which is exactly what I will do. Except I kind of need a job first. 

Though I have still yet to graduate from university, I'm beginning to feel the pressure. There's no way I can get a job as an assistant at a fashion magazine like Runway

Well, at least not without the right style-mind-set. 

I've heard somewhere that you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Possibly the wisest words I've ever heard. 

Thus, when I graduate and (hopefully) go to interviews at awesome magazines, I will channel Andy... minus the early-2000 caps. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?