Wednesday, February 12, 2014

That Dress: Cameron Diaz in The Mask

How is it possible to have this many amazing dresses in one film?


Does anyone remember The Mask (1994)? Dimly, right?

Is Cameron Diaz the only thing you remember? Actually, are her dresses the only thing you remember? 

Enough questions. Let's face the facts:

FACT: Cameron Diaz has the most amazing dresses in this film.
FACT: These dresses need to be replicated.
FACT: I think I've subconsciously been channelling her look for years.

Thank you to whomever made this silly film happen. I am forever grateful.


3 comments:

  1. how is it posible thay would look better on my bed room floor

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are trying to grasp all the existing fashion from their society to enhance their personality. Sappire Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks Warda Lawn Collection

    ReplyDelete

Was it stylish for you?