Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fashion Fail: Sorority Row


American college-girl attire may be the worst.


First and foremost, I would like to remind people that I love slasher films. Even the bad ones. Even the bad ones that are so bad that they're not even "good-bad", they're just bad.

But I will never get over the generic display of booty-shorts and tank tops that they seem to want to incorporate into every single film. 

I get it. I do. Half-naked chicks equals a big male (sometimes female) audience. But honestly. Could someone, please, at least once dress halfway stylish?

I've seen Sorority Row (2009) more times than I care to admit, and this issue has bothered me. 

Every. Single. Time. I. Watch. It.

Hollywood. Do something about this. Until then, I refuse to see another slasher film (okay, lie).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?