Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spotted: Gemma Ward in The Strangers

My whole world has turned upside down.


The Strangers (2008) has possibly been one of the greatest letdowns for me. Before I saw it, everyone who had seen it told me that it was "terrifying" and "absolutely unbearable to watch".

Umm... No.

I guess it was alright. The major problem I had with it was that I wanted it to be a slasher film, which it wasn't. It's a home-invasion film (which appear to be all too common nowadays). So, I suppose it was my own fault for disliking it.

However, I did enjoy Liv Tyler in it. She's always great.

BUT.

After five years of watching this film, I found out the most astonishing thing the other day. The evil blonde girl, a.k.a. Dollface, is none other than one of my all-time favourite models, Gemma Ward! Mind completely and utterly blown.

On the other hand, had I known this at the time of watching it, I possibly would have been even more disappointed with Dollface's lack of style. Hmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?