Friday, November 29, 2013

That Dress: Clemence Poesy (and the other girls) in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Am I a geek for loving this look?


For the past week, I have done pretty much nothing except watch all of the Harry Potter films. 

Because I love them? No. Because I had never seen them before.

Do I love them now? No. Now I know why I didn't watch them before.

Fair enough, I didn't really pay that much attention whilst watching, but I really did try to enjoy them. I just found them boring.

The only time I did snap out of my daydream was when Fleur Delacour (a.k.a. Clemence Poesy) came on screen.

Because I love her? No. Actually, before seeing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), I pretty much only knew her as that French girl who stole Chuck away from Blair for a brief period.

Because she's incredibly stylish? Yes.

Her sky blue school uniform is incredibly chic, and I am completely in love with that hat. She is yet another example of a stylish witch (wait, is she a witch? Or like a fairy? Wizards are only boys, right? Do I really even care?)

That is all I have to say about Harry Potter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?