Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Psycho Chic: Alicia Silverstone in The Crush


So I'm kind of in the mood to be a 14-year-old girl with a crush on an older man.


The Crush (1993) is an awesome film. Then again, maybe it's just because the 90s always make me feel so nostalgic. Or maybe it's the psycho girl.

Out of all the psycho girls, I think Adrienne (Alicia Silverstone) is #5 on my Best Dressed list.

There are way too many psycho girls that I love. And I think most of them have impeccable style. Does that say anything about me? 

Whatever.

I think it's time I developed a crush on someone. A regular crush is way too boring, so it would have to be someone interesting, which would therefore require interesting wardrobe decisions. 

For instance, if I developed a crush on a guy who was into heavy-metal, I could work with a lot of lace and black clothes (what a far-out concept).  
But a crush should only be developed in spring time. Because then you have the whole summer to work on it, and great clothes to work with (can you imagine pursuing a crush whilst wearing a massive winter coat? Hmm, that could actually work).

No, no. For my upcoming crush, I require sunglasses, fun dresses, loose hair, and the occasional denim shorts.

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?