Monday, December 3, 2012

The Inspiration: Tilda Swinton in The Chronicles of Narnia

This winter, I'm going to dress like the White Witch.


I was never a huge fan of The Chronicles of Narnia (the books or the films). 

I don't really have an imagination that's capable of dealing with fantasy, so instead of being overly enthused like most people, I just get bored. But not in the case of Tilda Swinton.

I saw the first snow of the winter tonight. I'm not that excited about Christmas yet, but I'm excited about Snow Fashion, which is actually quite different to Winter Fashion to me. Whilst Winter Fashion can be worn basically whenever it's cold (and usually raining), Snow Fashion can only be worn when it actually is or has been snowing. Preferably somewhere up North or in the mountains. 

Essentials for winter fashion include:
- White
- (Faux) fur
- Boots
- Dresses
- More faux fur
- A tiara made of icicles
- Silver/diamond accessories

 I love the White Witch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?